In today’s episode, we are coming to you pre-recorded live from our non-existent cottage(lake house). We talk about the scammer who “discovered” Annie Lennox; Brands trying to curtail counterfeit commerce; Amazon’s super judgmental Prime Wardrobe; the advent of brogrammers; and what it’s like when an app changes the rules in the middle of the game. All this and summertime bird calls across the lake.
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.11]How Do You Listen?
- [00:02:43.09]Summertime Sessions
- [00:03:32.27]Episode Overview
- [00:03:55.05]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:04:36.13]A Musical Up-and-Comer
- [00:10:29.00]Counterfeit Commerce
- [00:19:29.23]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:20:04.16]Prime Wardrobe
- [00:28:46.22]Made-Up Word: Brogrammer
- [00:30:24.29]Listener Question: Do you think it’s wise to take away paid content, assuming people will love it enough to pay again, and monthly at that? Or does it not matter since they already have our money and are looking for new subscribers?