Need some content marketing reference books? Check out these Content Marketing World authors. Since books are the ultimate long form content marketing, they know how to create the useful information you need.
In today’s episode, we continue our SummerFest by going back to the studio where we discuss what kind of inspiration we received from a trip to San Francisco; what the chances are for Alison to receive a mystery vacation; AirBNB taking a stand against racism; a nail salon being not so subtlely racist; the danger of angry Cosplaying Scorpios; and the advent of broflakes. All this and video too!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.02]Summer Sausage Continues
- [00:01:15.01]West Coast Inspiration
- [00:04:38.02]Back To School
- [00:05:13.21]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:06:54.13]Mystery Vacations
- [00:13:14.15]AirBNB Making A Ban
- [00:18:24.01]Veiled Racism
- [00:25:59.15]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:27:21.18]Cosplaying Scorpios
- [00:30:31.18]Made-Up Word of the Week: Broflake