In today’s episode, we discuss the worst thing to happen ever in the history of humanity: Facebook statuses with colored backgrounds. Also, we share stories of incredible customer service, the secret, probably, behind the demise of good airline customer service, and just the fax about spam. All this and possibly tangents!
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.06]Sandals Sidebar
- [00:02:02.06]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:38.01]Adapter Humanity
- [00:05:33.05]Just the Fax
- [00:10:48.09]Emma Sponsorship mention
- [00:11:42.18]Money Miles
- [00:17:11.05]No GAP in This Communication
- [00:22:39.08]Listener Question: Is the Facebook coloring of status updates the worst thing to happen in the history of humanity?
- [00:26:33.13]Made-Up Word: Feedbacktivity