Customer experience is every interaction with your buyer over time. Improve it with customer experience lessons from mom not more money.
Want to improve your marketing results? Tap into micro-influencer marketing to drive engagement & conversions at a lower cost.
The post Micro-Influencers: Inside Dirt Astute Marketers Don’t Know appeared first on Heidi Cohen.
In today’s episode we’re sharing stories that are much, much better than cold coffee. Are you ready for the weirdest Roomba story ever? Did you know that the sale price on that bluetooth speaker may not be a deal? Have you bought a Metallica album recently? Maybe you did and just don’t realize it. All this with questions and a made-up word too.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.20]Cold Coffee & Teasing
- [00:01:58.18]When Coffee Became Complicated
- [00:04:14.11]Episode Overview
- [00:04:54.24]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:05:13.14]The Roomba Story You Didn’t Know You Needed
- [00:12:08.26]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:12:43.29]When a Sale Is Not a Sale
- [00:17:32.12]Hard-Wired Metallica
- [00:25:27.15]Listener Question: Did Subway’s response to the “chicken study” backfire?
- [00:31:07.19]Made-Up Word: Snaccident