Maximizing your location and brand to drive customer experience and increase sales? 5 location and branding attributes to assess with tips.
The post Location And Branding: Customer Experience At Its Best appeared first on Heidi Cohen.
Have you included conference content in your content marketing editorial plans? 3 steps to a conference content plan. With 3 content types & 10 examples.
The post Conference Content: Before, During and After appeared first on Heidi Cohen.
Subscribe on iTunes
Emma, Official Sponsor of the UnPodcast
In this episode of the UnPodcast, we talk with Scott Harrison, founder of Charity Water. It’s an important interview, for an important cause that means a lot to us.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:31.22]Fall Is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- [00:01:11.08]An Unprecedented Event
- [00:01:38.26]Scott Harrison: Founder of Charity Water
- [00:02:43.09]A Cause We Give a Damn About
- [00:03:36.00]What Made Charity Water Happen?
- [00:06:32.03]A Cathartic Vacation
- [00:07:49.04]The Water Crisis
- [00:09:23.29]The Old Life Reaction
- [00:12:39.11]What Was – and Is – the Goal?
- [00:15:27.12]Technology-Tracked Giving
- [00:17:02.05]The Most Important Thing Is What We Wouldn’t Do
- [00:18:27.06]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:19:09.24]The Worst Kind of Charitable Giving
- [00:21:41.02]January 1 is a Dark Day
- [00:23:14.29]Showing the Money[‘s Effects]
- [00:29:22.28]Ten Years of Clean Water. What’s Next?
- [00:34:54.12]The Made-Up Word of the Week
- [00:38:51.28]A Facebook Question: What non-marketing book has made the biggest impact on you and your career?
- [00:42:42.21]If 1 million people $30 a month, 1 million people could have clean water every day
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode