In today’s episode, we talk about a lot of mess-ups. Just so many. So, so many. We learn how to optimize our search for organs; we talk about the right time to send naked pictures; how good manners can save you hundreds of dollars; Germany making companies pay for your hate speech; what it will be like when the robots take over; phubbing and second chances. All this and more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- It’s Probably Not OK to Send Naked Pictures on LinkedIn
- Roanoke Coffee Shop Goes Viral With Funny Sign
- Delete Hate Speech or Pay Up, Germany Tells Social Media Companies
- What My Fight With a Chase Bank Employee Says About the Coming Robot Apocalypse
- Chase to Lay Off Nearly 5k Tellers by the End of 2016
[00:00:32.12]What’s Different In Summer
[00:05:28.13]Emma Sponsorship Mention
[00:06:03.02]A Cornucopia of, well…
[00:13:27.15]Paying for Hate Speech
[00:16:39.16]The Coming Robot Apocalypse
[00:23:13.00]Made-Up Word: Phubbing
[00:26:17.07]Listener Question: When do you give a brand a second chance.