In today’s episode, we inhabit an ever expanding studio. We talk about Scott’s dancing skills; a cheesy promposal; the single worst thing ever to appear on Facebook; Garadgets and bad reviews; why you should never hit on strangers; and ads that appear in the middle of a podcast.
This episode is for marketers only… but you don’t have to be a marketer to listen.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.16]A Musical Introduction
- [00:01:31.24]Episode Overview
- [00:02:00.11]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:39.01]Prom Dancing
- [00:05:30.14]A Cheesy Promposal
- [00:08:32.03]Would Scott and Alison Have Talked to Each Other in High School
- [00:12:49.03]The Worst Thing Ever On Facebook
- [00:14:12.23]Garadget Bricked
- [00:19:36.24]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:20:00.10]Don’t Hit On Strangers
- [00:28:59.12]How Podcast Research Works
- [00:32:27.14]Listener Question: Do you have any feelings about ads coming in the middle of a podcast?