In today’s episode, we earn our cruise vacation by discussing some infuriating issues: What’s it like to spend a year being sexually harassed at Uber?; can you call something “strawberry” if it has no strawberries in it? (we’re looking at you, Fruit Roll-Ups”); We also talk about how one little change gained over 13,000,000 views on one of our videos. All this and so much more!
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.11]Hello from the Ocean
- [00:03:04.22]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:04:12.01]Split-Testing from Emma
- [00:04:49.19]An Uber Review
- [00:14:59.17]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:15:28.23]All-Natural Strawberry-Flavored Pears
- [00:19:16.16]One Change = 13 Million Views
- [00:28:16.26]Made-Up Word: Brookies from Action Jay
- [00:30:33.17]Listener Question: Why do big corporations in an attempt to gain millennial buyers?