In this episode of the UnPodcast, we discuss stories about the importance of reviews and fine print. We’ve got a new made up word of the week, and even take a couple of listener questions. All this and absolutely nothing more!
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.11]LinkedIn Endorsements for AirDrumming
- [00:01:07.04]Episode Overview
- [00:01:54.28]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:15.23]The Realtors On the Bus
- [00:08:07.18]Tip Karma
- [00:10:21.26]Digital Apathy
- [00:12:08.06]Facebook Contests (and Why You Really, Really Shouldn’t Share Them)
- [00:17:59.12]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:19:01.06]Too Much of a Good Thing?
- [00:28:39.09]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:29:40.13]Made-Up Word of the Week: Deminar
- [00:31:51.17]Listener Question of the Week: With so many changes and things to reexamine, why didn’t you write a new book instead of revising the old one?
- And so much more…