In this episode of the UnPodcast, we have a smorgasbord of stories for you: life-saving pizza, magical price-changing tequila, a sad cake, billboard hoaxes, instagram affiliates, political pornography, texting and driving litigation as well as listener questions.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.21]The Real Show is BETWEEN the Shows
- [00:02:21.05]What’s Up?
- [00:03:29.24]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:04:01.14]Pizza Saves Lives
- [00:06:24.21]Speaking of Pizza… Tequila!
- [00:09:16.11]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:09:49.13]A Sad Cake Story
- [00:13:59.25]A Question of Disclosure
- [00:19:00.10]A Billboard “Hoax”
- [00:21:03.02]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:21:48.21]Porn Tabs
- [00:24:41.06]Texting and Driving
- [00:27:00.12]Listener Question: Why aren’t my storytellers asked to speak at content marketing events?
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- Domino’s Workers Come To Customer’s Rescue After Noticing He Hadn’t Ordered Pizza Recently
- How Much for That Tequila Shot? The Price Is Always Changing
- Hate Cake Pastor Admits He Made Up the Whole Story
- Promotions Were Part of the Company’s March 2015 Design Lab Collection Launch
- Billboard Urges Motorists To Text and Drive
- Close Your Porn Tabs Before Posting Screenshots to Your Congressional Campaign Page
- Could You Get Sued For Texting Someone While They Are Driving?