In this episode of the UnPodcast, we look at life through Virtual Reality Goggles (or we would if Samsung had it’s way); what happens when reality doesn’t reflect the menu; we now live in a world where a beat up trash can costs $100; and why you should never dress a man up as a woman just for the sake of PR.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:33.06]Stop slouching, Stratten!
- [00:02:51.15]Disney Cruise is happening (for us, not you)
- [00:03:53.25]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:04:50.08]Episode Preview
- [00:05:17.27]Samsung VR… Oh, That Photo
- [00:12:46.23]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:14:17.01]Ordering Off the Menu at Azure Restaurant & Bar
- [00:20:24.04]A Historic Trash Can
- [00:24:46.21]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:25:08.12]A Huge Stunt Problem
- And so much more…