In this episode of the UnPodcast, we incite a near cardiac event; what’s up with the birthday/Valentine’s Day sweet spot?; Two Employees Save the day; We define “kindness” while explaining why you didn’t win your share of the Powerball Lottery; and, finally, we remind you why you should never say “it can’t get any worse.”
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.10]Scott’s Giant Cranium
- [00:01:19.03]Birthday/Valentine’s Day Sweet Spot
- [00:05:14.11]What’s Up Today?
- [00:06:00.21]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:07:57.06]Mr. Neck Tattoos Saves the Day
- [00:11:13.20]A Definition of Kindness
- [00:13:50.18]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:14:41.14]Do You “Like” Yourself?
- [00:22:52.01]Why Didn’t You Get a Share of the Powerball Lottery?
- [00:24:40.15]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:25:22.05]Never Say “It Can’t Get Any Worse”
- [00:25:50.17]”Like”-Farming is Evil and Dumb
- And so much more…