Blogging is a marathon. To thrive over the long-term, you must have blogging grit. Blogging grit defined with 5 tactics to build yours over time.
In today’s episode… well, craziness happens. The good news is, the craziness comes wrapped in stories about Policemen helping with homework, a new kind of jerky made by a bleach company, brand slams on Instagram, made-up words and explosive listener questions. All this and Scott on the drums!
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:31.11]Little Drummer Boy
- [00:01:34.25]Episode Overview
- [00:02:21.25]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:48.07]Why We Wear the Same Outfits for a Month
- [00:04:46.03]Police Math
- [00:07:52.19]Clorox Jerky
- [00:15:07.07]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:21:40.23]Drink and (Don’t Drive) Chips
- [00:24:06.08]Unsolicited Feedback Solicitations
- [00:26:32.29]Made-Up Word: Flirking
- [00:28:57.08]Listener Question: Is honesty always the best policy? Are there times organization should be selective with how honest they are? Is it ever ok to lie?
Mentioned In This Episode
- Fifth-grader Asks Police for Help With Math Homework, and This Was Their Response
- Why Clorox Turned to Kickstarter to Help Fund Venture With Startup
- This Beauty Brand Is Bullying People on Instagram, and It’s Going to Leave You Fuming
- Tostitos’ ‘Party Safe’ Bag of Chips Will Warn You Off Drunk Driving (and Call You an Uber)
In The Lead Machine, you'll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing: Build, Attract, Retain and Evaluate. Within each section you'll discover the secrets of digital marketing, and how to apply them to your own business.